Saturday, January 29, 2011

K A I C H O U ~

Everything has a limit...
If you can't settle please don't just put it aside or throw to someone else to do
You can settle with your vice or ask anyone you trusted
I don't know what you promise to Y.lein but have you do your best?
I know you are stress but everyone is stress too but don't always keep it to yourself
tell us we can discuss...
SHE is tired too, she had help you a lot
did you ever think of her?
and she too, you didn't even tell her you didn't came.
If you don't like people say about you, you must think why they say about you
and what things that you do make them say about you.
You have the potential but lack of responsibility

I'm not good too as myself so you can always say me or tell me.

I have FAITH in you ~
Try Your Best =)

0 comments: