Saturday, January 1, 2011

H A P P Y NEW Y E A R

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆ 2011 新年樂無限 (A year of happiness)
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ 萬事如意,心想事成~ (Good luck, all wishes come true~)


Weeehhooooo!!! Happy New Year everyone!
I guess most of you people out there especially the teens sure go countdown.
I stay at home take a chair and sit down looking at the sky waiting for FIREWORKS !
hahaha XD

Everything starts with a 'new'
what things haven't been done let's do it in this year.
For me, I need to face the so called "IMPORTANT exam".
But it is true, it is important cause it consider our future.
Result takes us where we go, how far or how near to your dreams.
So don't be lazy.
Bye bye TV
Bye bye Computer
Bye bye Shopping
Bye bye K-pop
Bye bye Movies
Bye bye SLEEP~



Say 'Hello' to books, oh , I L O V E MyEm0.Com boooooooooooooooooookkss.
You must love one thing so that you can focus more to it and put your heart to do it.
Like me, I hate BM, anything that do with BM but no choice cause BM fails every subject will fail too T________T MyEm0.Com
In Mandarin we say 'add oil'




0 comments: