Saturday, June 11, 2011

Things can happened anytime . . .

*yawning*
I woke up at 8am.
Oh my gosh !!! I'm late for band practice again. NOT punctual as always.
Just finish my dressing and ready to go.
ehhhhhh?! My brother got tuition at 9am and he still haven't wake up.
Going to kick his ass. *thump thump* ah~ he woke up in ' annoy ' mode.
hahaha XD thanks to his sis.
okay, I'm very late. Punishment awaits me.
Oh. I totally forgot today I need to discuss something about my oral speaking with teacher.
Today's attendance are very bad. HS can't conduct..hehehe ^^
So we called HP for permission to left early. Here we go.
11pm everyone is going home.
9 of us seniors and juniors taking bus to Old Town to eat "ban mee".
Hui.S, Poh.S, Kah.W, Shuet.Y, Chia.Y, Michelle.C, Kah.M, Ee.T and meeeee~
Bought this week EPOP with Kah Mun. Yeah!!!http://www.smileycodes.info
Feature U-Kiss, B2ST and my handsome SHINee.

After eating, PS follow me home.
While waiting for her mom to come, sending song to her, and watch some MV and performance.
1pm showing SHINee Legend at 8tv. * hip hip hooray! *
gyaaaaaaaaa~ (fan scream)
SHINee, oh my gosh, they look so young. kakaka ><http://www.smileycodes.info
Their clothes are COLOURFUL.

oh boy oh boy!!! It's night. 8.30pm Grand Finals, waiting for U-Kiss.
U-Kiss sang 0330 and Man Man Ha Ni. And I only know Dongho know how to speak Mandarin,
and don't know Eli can SPEAK TOO?! and the other member also can speak Mandarin too I forgot who jor..... I was screaming again~
Dongho : " I love M'sia. M'sia fans are .... beautiful. "
yea~ later Poh Shuen call me. Scream with her again.http://www.smileycodes.info

oh YES !!! Saving money now. Wanted to go to SHINee concert and U-Kiss concert.

0 comments: