Saturday, March 5, 2011

F E B R U A R Y F a B U Lous

February 2, 3 & 4
Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!!! I went to Bukit Tinggi with my family and cousins. We ate stimbut (mormal soup) and "ma la huo wo" (damn spicy XD eat until our tongue really became "ma") Everyone shock sendiri by eating the spicy stimbut. Every morning I went to jogging with my cousins and take some nice photos ( I'm lazy to post all the photos, so if you wanna see just request, thx ^^) At the last day, we visit rabbit farm. oww....such cutie rabbit, fat fat size, make wanna bring them home >_< Later we went to eat lunch at the half-mounain of Genting.

February 5
My dear friend, Jellyfish B'day.
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!!! ! =)

February 18
H a P p Y B u R f D a Y , Dan DAN !!

February 19
It's Saturday, need to go to school. Replacement class for Chinese New Year, I'm very very sure a lot of student will absent, no one will spend their weekends at school. Another friend of mine b'day. Happy Birthday, Ah Gong !!!!

February 20 & February 21
3 people that I know born on this two day. Again with the greetings.

Happy Happy Birthday =)

0 comments: