Wednesday, November 17, 2010

W O N D E R F U L D A Y

R A I N B O W

Today is fill with wonderful colours (memories) like a RAINBOW
painted with 7 beautiful colours...
Meeting my primary school friends & celebrates Teacher Fu's Burfday
We have moist chocolate cake (sweet ^^) bought from SECRET RECIPE
This year whom come back is more than last year ^___^
Let's see who we have...
Samuel, Shawn, W.Hong, X.Jie, Eugene.C, C.Kit, C.Liang, F.Eugene, Arthur Ee, K.Sing, Huang.Y, Saranyah, W.Shin, D.Leng, S.Yee, W.Kee, S.Yen, P.Wen n me ^^
Actually we still got Valerie, Zhan Wei, Najihah, Sook Yee, Woon, Zhu Zhu but they are not free....
Later we go walk ,shop n play at Mid Valley...
Some go for sports at SS...
met Kim Chi & Kai Wen at bus stop ^-^
REALLY HAPPY !!!!!!!!!
Meet back my primary school friends....
some change a lot...
BUT SOMETHING I STILL NEED TO STATE CLEARLY...
I HATE SMOKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




0 comments: