Friday, December 25, 2009

A present 4 Christmas..." PMR result "

It's Christmas Eve...

Morning went to school to take result...
HAIYO!!! The result were unbelievable~ T.T
Luckily
i got a few A's.
Honestly, I'm not okay with the result but nvm
I'll work harder in the next few years.


Afternoon,
Me and Kim Xuan went to Sunway Pyramid to meet some friends.
They r Zhen Yi, Pei Ting, Xiu Ling, Guang Wei, Jian Hao & Wei Cong ^^

Then we had our lunch at Pizza.
After that, went to game corner to
ply racing cars,
it was fun~ Kx got 1st n I was 2nd.

Later on, 8 of us went to ply Bowling *cheer*

At the evening,
Kx n me rush back to my home to get some things and rushing again to church,
coz i'm having a performance at church n
I'm very
LATE !!! sorry to Melody...
10pm the celebration starts.
We represents " Extraordinary Youth " (青少年团)~ to perform

It's midnight...
Everyone light the candles & countdown to 12.00am...

MERRY CHRISTMAS !


K.x. said she want to celebrate Christmas wif me,
I was so damn happy nia~XD



Christmas is the time to give, share & love~
Merry Christmas to EVERYONE !


0 comments: