Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sleep late lately ...z.Z

(Junghwa,Shinhye,Guensuk,Hongki) ^^
From left to right (Shinwoo, Minyu, Taekyung) +_+

This few days, I slept very late.....
coz i'm chasing a SBS Korean Drama till midnight n the next morning thn only sleep...hoho><

If my parents found out tat i slp so late,
I'll be dead...


The drama so damn
nice [You're Beautiful/You're Handsome] [
미남이시네요 / Minami Shineyo] actor : A.N.JELL(group) Park Shin Hye as Go Mi Nam(male) & Go Mi Nyu(female), Jang Geun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung, Jung Yong Hwa (CN blue) as Kang Shin Woo, Lee Hong Ki (F.T. Island) as Jeremy/Kang On Yu......

  • Total of 16 episodes :D huhu
I'm watching, I'll keep on watching......kind hearted ShinWoo, cute Jeremy, handsome TaeKyung, and shining MiNyu
lalala~love it love it~love them all XD

Good night----zzZzzz



0 comments: